13801 Roswell Ave #A, Chino, Ca 91710 (909) 634-3900

Focusing on the front lines of COVID-19

There is a lot of reported news about the Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), but what most caught our eyes and hearts are pity for those front liners who sacrifice and risk their lives just to heal the world. Most of the front liner’s deaths are caused by lack of protective gears; especially there is a shortage issue on all PPEs or personal protective equipment particularly on facemasks. The most in-demand facemasks for health workers are the N95 facemasks, not only for health workers, but also for those people who go out to buy proper needs for themselves or for their families and those people who continues to serve the world by their specific jobs.

N95 Face Mask Hygiene and Protection Against Surgical Dust Non-Oil based particles

$50.00$400.00

This classic disposable N95 particulate respirator is designed to help provide comfortable, reliable worker respiratory protection against certain non oil based particles.

  • NIOSH approved for at least 95 percent filtration efficiency against certain non-oil based particles
  • Two-strap design with welded dual point attachment helps provide a secure seal
  • Cushioning nose foam
  • Lightweight construction promotes greater worker acceptance and may help increase wear time
  • Advanced electrostatic media is designed for ease of breathing

A PPE like facemasks are the most in-demand needs right now especially N95 facemasks. But how exactly do they help? What’s so special that they’re more needed than surgical facemasks or a cloth facemask? A N95 facemasks is a protective device designed to have a very close facial fit to everyone, its edges completely seal around the nose and mouth. N95 facemasks are commonly used and really designed for healthcare purposes, but like our situation right now, it also intends to protect us from specific diseases and infections. Of all facemasks, the N95 facemasks is the best when it comes to filtering the unhealthy smokes, bacteria, fungi, viruses, or any harmful components that it can prevent you from. Also, the N95 facemasks filtration accuracy from dangerous elements like bacteria is 95% which is very useful against the COVID-19.

Aside from the N95 facemasks healthcare purposes, it also offers physical features that help you feel comfortable and cozy when wearing it. The N95 facemasks has two straps to secure and ensure the edges are sealed from any type of harmful components. N95 facemasks also come with cushioning or foam for the nose so it won’t damage from the mask’s hard surface. It is also light-weighted for the sake of the wearer’s ease and increase in usage of time. There are also advanced electrostatic media provided in the N95 facemasks for easy breathing when in use.

 

Clear
SKU: N/A Category:

Description

Aerosol Type
Non-Oil
Assigned Protection Factor
10
Brand
3M
Class
Comfort
Exhalation Valve
No
FDA Cleared
No
Features
Advanced Electrostatic Media
Natural Rubber Latex Components
No
Product Color
White
Product Type
Dust and other Particles
Recommended Industry
Commercial Buildings, Construction, Design & Construction, Food Processing, Food Safety, General Manufacturing, Heavy Infrastructure, Mining, Oil & Gas, Transportation
Respirator Style
Cup
Size
Standard
Standards/Approvals
N95

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “N95 Face Mask Hygiene and Protection Against Surgical Dust Non-Oil based particles”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Why is the N95 facemask the best for our safety when it comes to COVID-19? Well, the N95 facemask has a lot of characteristics that best prevents the Coronavirus disease from entering our body by nose and mouth. An important material in forming the N95 facemask is the polypropylene. The polypropylene makes a strong filter out of its interlaced fibers that’s why when the bacteria attempts to enter, it gives them a hard time and they just end up getting stuck in the polypropylene fibers of the N95 facemask. There’s only 5% chance that the bacteria will enter through a N95 facemask while the remaining 95% disables or forbids any type of bacteria, fungi, or virus to enter. But since the bacteria and viruses get stuck within the mask you’re wearing, it is not advisable to rinse it or reuse it simultaneously. According to a scientific research, a N95 facemask only lasts power up to 48 hours or 2 days, N95 facemasks are disposable and shouldn’t be reused again after 2 days. Now, if you’re worrying that you might suffocate inside an N95 facemask, I’m sure you wouldn’t, N95 facemasks contain electrostatic attraction that lets you breathe properly. And lastly, what most important is for the prevention of the Coronavirus disease is that it has no entrance or loopholes to your neither nose nor mouth. The N95 facemask has a perfect fit to almost everyone’s faces, so that means there are no open spaces or edges to your face thus, no bacteria can get in easily through mouth or nose and you won’t easily inhale the scattered droplets when someone near to you coughs, sneezes, or any action that spreads the disease when wearing a N95 facemask unlike with other facemasks.

I can say, the N95 facemasks are really helpful for those front liners like health workers, janitors, street sweepers, market staffs, factory staffs and a lot more people that continue to be in service even if it’s a life-risking situation for them. You know, safety isn’t all about protective facilities, operations, and gears. Hope, motivation, confidence, trust, and faith will also get us through, let’s never let go of the thought that we are brave and united and we will never give up, let’s be positive-minded and never let negativity cut up all our lives.

In a situation like this is probably the best time we need PPEs like N95 facemasks. Our front liners and hospitals are really in need of personal protective equipment nowadays, it’s the only way to protect them from their life-risking actions just to protect us who needs their help, in exchange, lets help them survive instead of hoarding everything that could help them, this time isn’t the time to be selfish, we need to help one another in order to fight this disease, let’s be considerate to people who are around us, let us be aware that there are people around us who are even trying to help the society. Don’t let discrimination eat the world, just because he or she’s infected does not mean we should stay away from him or her forever, instead, let’s feed the whole world with kindness and never-ending love.